Welcome Corporations and Firms
Looking for an employee benefit that is the investment of a lifetime – we can help!
Pollack Educational Consulting is excited to offer low-cost seminars and professional guidance for your employees who are parents (or grandparents) of high school students. Learning how to navigate the college admission’s process is a skill in itself and many families are not provided with the information needed to understand what is involved in the college planning, selection and application process.
What do our corporate services include?
- Lunch Seminars that focus on a specific topic: allows employees to enjoy their lunch and learn at the same time: Topics could include but are not limited to the following:
- How and when to start the college planning process: assessing needs
- Researching colleges and finding colleges that are a “good fit”
- Top 10 things that admission counselors look for in an applicant
- Differences between the SAT, ACT, SAT II’s, and AP tests
- The application process and different application plans
- Importance of the college essay and teacher recommendations
- Leadership, leadership, leadership – what distinguishes a student
- Financial Aid basics
- How can you make college more affordable?
- College visits
- Useful resources/websites/guidebooks
- Morning or evening workshops – allows for a more in-depth discussion on college planning topics with a question and answer session
- Individual sessions with employees (with or without their child)
Isn’t this an incredible benefit to offer your employees!
As you may have read in the news recently, getting into college has become so competitive during the past five years. Understanding the college admission’s process is key for many students and can greatly affect their acceptance rate to colleges. The college selection and application process can be very overwhelming for students and parents, and sometimes communication among everyone concerned becomes strained.
Our seminars, info-sessions and workshops make so much sense and your employees will greatly appreciate our services as an added benefit.
For more information, please contact Connie at (412) 422-4194 or email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting Pollack Educational Consulting Services!